[Desktop][Partnership] Smiso

Hi. I am firstly posting about rejected idea for VDJ connect. This idea I believe has a considerable impact in the music community. We live music and being able to mix it in a better way and if I can take sportify music and play it on vdj I'm my own dj. Add this feature and because you already have verified artist, think about making an artist radio more exciting not just by songs. A Dj  can stream what their mixing at any given time of the day on to sportify playing on the artist radio live, all sessions recorded by artist are available on their podcast channels . I believe sportify prides themself in being first in providing us with good music. I'm willing to pay for this feature , this can boost marketing and dominate music streaming , we are your customers and we will pay for more flexibility  and freedom.imagine streaming a live concert and us having to pay for it because we couldn't go to This concert, sportify could do This for us .This is the service I've grown to love and want more of. No company is moving in the direction of appreciation of music and fewer companies understand. I believe sportify understands what a musical platform is , daily mixes always kill me inside , is there a music lover here. Vote for your musical freedom 

Screenshot_20190930-030926.pngI can share my sportify playlist with anybody willing to listen and they will know all the cool tracks are coming from sportify , will they be unwilling to pay sportify premium

Thank you for your time and platform given to us as music loversScreenshot_20190930-031455.pngFirst words in bold. Think of it as Netflix for djs. Image being able to choose from my sportify preset play list and playing my set, not carrying usb's or cd albums. I have sportify, I have no stress

Updated on 2019-09-30

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
Daisy
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-09-30

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.