[Desktop][Playlists] Expanded playlist view for better playlist management

I have easily 50+ playlists at this time and to organize them I need to use my desktop (which is fine) and play around the left side column.  Folders are helpful, but there is a lot of long dragging and waiting.  Suggestion is to at least allow a playlist management feature that takes up the entire screen rather than just playing on the left hand side.

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here