[Desktop][Playlists] Playlist Song Order Customization

It would be really nice if when adding an album or song to your playlist you could choose where in the playlist it will be rather than having it go to the bottom automatically. I have a playlist that is organized by artist and date of release so it is inconveinent when an artist releases a new project and I add it to my playlist, then have to indivdually move every song to the top of that artist's section in my playlist. Basically I am seeking a popup that comes up after you hit the "add to playlist" button that asks where you would like it in the playlist (Top, bottom, or custom). If you choose custom, you would be able to then pick where in the playlist the song or album will be in your playlist. There also could be an option that says dont ask again or remember my choice for people that would like all of the songs they add to go to the bottom of the playlist like they normally do.

Updated on 2019-08-28

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-08-28

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here