[Desktop][Playlists] "New Playlist" Button - move / remove / reduce size

Spotify is not big - on showing album art for currently playing track. The only way I've found to see a relatively large sized album art - is to deploy it from the player controls bar.

The problem is that once this is done - the "YOUR LIBRARY" section become pretty much useless (see screenshot).

Can we at least have the "New Playlist" button removed / moved elsewhere? It takes quite a bit of space, and honestly I can't think of any use case for it. All the other playlist actions are done using right-click, so why have this separate & oversized button?

Cheers :)

Tom

2019-06-29 20_43_39-Window.jpg

Updated on 2019-08-31

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
unclnis
Regular

I can't be the only one who wants to see a large album art, right??

Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-08-31

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here