[Desktop] Show playlists in grid view with large covers

I am using spotify from the windows store and i have issues with the playlists.
They are cramped up in the side of the screen and it being so small, even if i extend to the side (which then takes up screen space where the music is.) its still cramped in between the unmoving "Home, Browse & Radio" tabs. that its not enough space. So a simple fix i think would be to like in mobile. Keep it to its own tab (or page) so just like if i click on "Home" it sends me to some recommended playlists, artists, etc. Just show me all my playlists, maybe similarly to itunes (desktop) showing albums, it shows name and picture. And not a list. I believe list works well on mobile since its a small concentrated screen. Desktop is large and wide. So seeing the playlist image would help distinguish better. (Good example actually is when looking on someone's profile page, their public playlists. Just like that. )spot.pngWhat i think the "playlists" page shouls look like

Updated on 2019-08-09

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-08-09

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

sickle

Yeah, this just reeks of laziness.
The desktop player is a glorified emb
edded browser and the web player has this feature.
Literally just making the "PLAYLISTS" text on the left clickable and pointing the thing at https://open.spotify.com/collection/playlists would do the job so I don't have to make a list of playlists.

Really not a fan of all the inconsistencies between plaforms.