[Desktop][Social] Spotify Social Area

This is probably something that has been posted in the past but myself and my brother came off of Facebook and this means our account name is now simply a number and social features are difficult or non existent.

I would like Spotify to add a social area within the app where you can easily add friends, share music and posts on music. Its a real shame that you must be tied to Facebook to get anything like this right now.  

Oddly I can see friend activity from friends I had on FB still but they can no longer see mine.

Feels a bit lonely on Spotify these days :(

Updated on 2019-07-25

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-25

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here