[Desktop] Touchbar customization

Right now the touchbar has a series of buttons that are pretty much what you'd expect the toucbar to have for most cases. Unfortunately, this default setup doesn't work to me at all, as I would rather have a scrubber there.

I came here to suggest the possibility to add a scrubber to the touchbar but I run into a lot of suggestions, each with a specific modification to the current touchbar layout, so I thought... Wouldn't it be better if we were allowed to customize the touchbar so everybody can place the actions they need the most?

Updated on 2019-07-21

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

0 Likes
Comments
Daisy
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-21

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.