[Desktop] Visualizer

I think it would be awesome it spotify had a visualizer that synced up with the music.  It is a feature I use in iTunes when I have company over and I believe Spotify would benefit from having one.

Related Ideas

Comments
David
Spotify Legend

I believe you may want to pop this in the Spotify idea's page - This page is for feature requests and ideas for this community :)

death_eater
Regular

I liked it when you have a music visualization for the music that you are currently listening to, artistic or music beat or just use Itunes as an example of what I am talking about. What do yo think?

finn3rs
Regular

I would love for spotify to have a visuliser, i find my self putting iTunes visuliser on and listening to musc on spotify.

Community Legend

Later Spotify Apps will support audio track data according to a developer at Spotify, if everything holds at the legal side, it will probably open up for visualizers.

xcalibur28
Regular

How about visualization effects within the player i.e windows media player, winamp

jrh528
Roadie

Something like Milkdrop would be really cool

forthr33
Regular

Please add visualizers for the desktop version of spotify. It will make listening to music more enjoyable instead of looking at a list of songs 

node
Regular

That's grea tot hear krikelin, have you got a link to where they mention that?

I loved the classic Milkdrop visualiser for WinAmp, I think it's since been open-sourced so that'd be great to see in Spotify. Any good visualisers would be great to have though, defintiely the main missing feature for me!

adwest87
Regular

Preferably Milkdrop, but basically any trippy visualizer will do.

qurben
Concert Regular

this