[Desktop][Your Library] Sort favorite songs by number of plays

Screenshot (3).pngI think it would be interesting to see the most popular and least popular song from my liked songs. So, I thought it might be a good idea to add an option that allows you to see the globally most played songs and least played in your liked songs. I think it could go to the right of where the clock is that sorts the length of your songs, and it would work in the same way as the clock icon. To go along with this, there should be the bars next to the song that displays the number of plays globally the song has.

Updated on 2019-08-28

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

Comments
Daisy
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-08-28

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.