[Discover] An algorithm-exclusive Spotify experience

Clarification: "I'd like to be able to adjust the algorithm to exclude music suggestions which are considered "trending" but which do not accurately represent the music that I like." [Moderator edit]

Please, concentrate your efforts in bringing users an algorithm-exclusive experience, without suggesting the Trending and New stuff, if one desires. 

It would be lovely to have this as an option in the menu.

Because really...

Capture+_2019-05-31-15-47-54.png

Thanks for making my life easier and more magical,

Fabiana

Updated on 2019-09-14

Marked as a new idea + edited title 🙂

Comments
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-08-20

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2019-09-06

Marked as a new suggestion

Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2019-09-06

Hey @Fab_Freitas,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange - we just wanted to ask you for some more info about your idea to make sure we've understood it 🙂

Our understanding of your idea is that you'd like to be able to adjust the algorithm to exclude music suggestions which are considered "trending" but which do not accurately represent the music that you like.

Could you confirm that this is what you mean? If not, do you mind clarifying your idea?

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

Regular

Hi Peter, 

thanks for the reply 🙂

Yes, that's exactly my idea, lovely thing you got it perfectly!

Cheers,

Fabiana

Hey @Fab_Freitas,

Thanks for clarifying that for us 🙂

We'll go ahead and mark it as a new idea.

In the meantime, it would be great if you could perhaps edit your original idea a bit to make it a bit more concise. That way other users will immediately be able to get the hang of your idea.

Thanks! Stay awesome 🙂

Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-09-14

Marked as a new idea + edited title 🙂

Regular
Done!

Thanks for the push,
Fabiana