Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Discover] Play random Songs from complete Spotify Catalogue

The idea is especially for people who love music, without focusing on a special genre. An "Ultimate Shuffle Button" will pick random songs from all songs available on Spotify. You can explore songs, you might never get in touch with and learn new music - or just skip if you don't like it. This function helps you to just try out something new and find out about varieties in music.

Edit: All Audiobooks should be excluded from this function!

Updated on 2019-10-31

Hey folks,
We really appreciate so many of you coming to the Community, adding your votes and comments to this idea!
We're keeping this idea on 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks .

Comments
chnihy

would love this feature - kudos on the no audiobooks too - please make it happen Spotify!

Vincentschaer
lalalilyc

I was looking for this feature, and soon discovered it didn't actually exist. Bummer 😞

bjdprivate
See Vincentschaer's reply above!
Svin83

Nope. It isn't random... It'd based on what you listen to... So the chance of discovering something completely different is very slim...

bjdprivate
Oh, OK; I thought a lot of it looked pretty familiar.
militiaol

I would LOVE this option.  Please reconsider implementing a version of this!

PHISCHY

Exactly, shuffle the whole Spotify library (exclude audio Brooks) not just from certain playlists...

ReepRebew

I want that Button.

dannysanchez
The people want the button! 🙂