[Discover] Reroll Discovery Weekly playlist if current one not good

So, I have to say, usually the Mix of the week kind of hit my feeling of music, however, somehow you probably have to overthink your AI if it's throwing me a lot of in my opinion complete**bleep** music into the Weekly Mix while I never ever listened to something remotely close to most of the songs. This week actually hit the point where there were 2 (yes, TWO) songs in the Weekly Mix that don't I kind of liked. Even if that is not possible in any case, maybe give us a possibility to reroll our Mix of the week factoring in the dislikes from the current Mix of the Week if we disliked more than like 50% or maybe even 75% of the Songs on the Playlist? I don't know but it kind of feels a bit annoying when I'm like "hey let's check out some other music", hitting the Mix of the week and getting an hour of Songs that I mostly don't even consider music :(.

Maybe think about it, w/e

Thx in advance,

dj-luke (alias Lukas)

Updated on 2019-07-25

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2019-07-19

Hey there @dj-luke,

Thank you for submitting this idea, we'll just need a bit more info to understand it first.

Just to confirm, are you referring to your Discover Weekly playlist? 

dj-luke
Casual Listener
Hello,

Yes, I'm referring to the suggested songs in that weeks generated playlist.

Thx in advance
Dj-luke
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-25

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here