[Discover] Save "Made for You" Playlists

I would LOVE for there to be a way to Save a "Made for ____" playlist (for example your "Discovery Weekly" or "Your Daily Mix" with all songs in bulk, saved in a permanent playlist in your library.

It is such a poor UX to have users have to save every single song in a playlist one by one... it drives me crazy!

If there was a way to "Save Playlist in Library" maybe via the dropdown menu pictured, this would be incredibly helpful!

Screenshot 2019-05-17 12.33.30.png

Updated on 2019-05-18

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Comments
Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-05-18

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

andrevicentini

can't believe this is still rolling year after year.  🤦🏻‍♂️
it's so obvious sometimes you LOVE spotify weekly discover playlists or other custom made playlists, why can't you SAVE them spotify in an easier way, please.

bjurasz
Casual Listener

Yes!  So true!  I want to save my "Your Top Songs XXXX" playlists so I can listen to them whenever.  But doing this song by song is ridiculous.  This should be EASY to do, Spotify.

mcnaugha
Music Fan

Please tap the vote button people!

I think we all really need this. I use Discover Weekly to find my next favourite tracks and it is SO annoying that you can't dump a whole week's Discover Weekly into a new personal playlist. It could automatically name it with the week beginning date but you could change it too. This week is probably this first time in a long time that I have enjoyed literally the whole thing... indicating the taste profile technology is getting better but I don't want to have to create my own playlist with every single track. That's so inefficient. It's such a simple idea. Can't believe it's taking so long to get it picked up.