Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Discover] See what I listened to Days, Months, Years ago

Hi Spotify team and users,

I would really enjoy if I could see what I listened to one and two years ago, or longer. I've had Spotify for over 6 years so imagine how the music taste changes.

Sometimes it's so much fun finding an old song you used to love but haven't heard for so long. Maybe you could be able to access your old Starred playlist from a year or more ago etc. Possibilities are endless!

I've spent whole nights just looking for and playing nostalgic music, and imagine how good it would be for the artists.

Hope it'll be considered!

Kind regards,
Ella

Updated on 2018-10-26

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
Ella123
Awesome idea! Thanks!
meahtenoha
Status changed to: Good idea, vote for it
Updated: 2016-08-12

Hey folks, we think this is a good idea. Please continue to leave your kudos here and we'll update you if we have any news on this. Thanks!

Zach43

I was hoping that when I got the app it would be similar to Pandora in that when you listen to maybe say 20 songs on a radio but aren't able to look and see the song yet because say your doing work or driving we should be able to look at what played on the radio during that period of time that you listened to that station. 

crematedman

agreed +1

JESquare

Love this idea. It would be great if you could see what your top 10 songs were in past years. 

jblattnerNYC

This really is such a great idea! I hope it materializes, then I could quit using iTunes for good! 😃

Paulg

I like Last.Fm for this  - It does everything you want, is completely free, and links other sources as well as Spotify as long as they can scrobble.

chrisdelvalle

Why don't I get my monthly track data anymore?  I used to get emails telling me what I listened to the most on a monthly basis etc.  Why did you stop this?  

Moviequill

I suggested a DAILY LISTENED TO playlist, yet Spotify killed the thread and sent me over here to something that is not even the same. I said DAILY listen to, not last week, not last month, not last year. Totall different idea.

jblattnerNYC

Play counts are the one thing I miss about iTunes. If Spotify were to display these I am sure folks would rely less on third-party apps and programs to obtain that data