Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Discover] See what I listened to Days, Months, Years ago

Hi Spotify team and users,

I would really enjoy if I could see what I listened to one and two years ago, or longer. I've had Spotify for over 6 years so imagine how the music taste changes.

Sometimes it's so much fun finding an old song you used to love but haven't heard for so long. Maybe you could be able to access your old Starred playlist from a year or more ago etc. Possibilities are endless!

I've spent whole nights just looking for and playing nostalgic music, and imagine how good it would be for the artists.

Hope it'll be considered!

Kind regards,
Ella

Updated on 2018-10-26

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
lilihund

I would love this!!! At least for years...

hans-jürgen

I have posted a related idea to provide access to your complete listening history via their API where you can vote:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Other-Provide-access-to-user-listening-his...

Bittencourt

That would be just great.

Bittencourt

That's a great idea, it would be awesome.

Ondda
does spotify never listen?????
Staff
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2018-10-26

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Marium0505

You can use Last.fml for this and a lot of other stuff regarding statistics. It even has full support for Spotify. 🙂 

katariinak98

Change this from not now to right now!! people need this, ok.

CrimsonSage

You can use Last.fm, they have direct Spotify account integration. It works flawlessly without the apps installed.  

NoKohl

this would be nice, ESPECIALLY if spotify could include the date you first listened to that song. I recently had a HUGE change in taste, and found amazing underground artists. All thats left is to find out that historical date.