Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Discover Weekly] View previous Discover Weekly Playlists

The discover weekly feature is excellent, however I was disappointed yesterday to notice that last weeks playlist had disappeared. It would be great to be able to view previous discover weekly playlists. 

Thanks

Updated on 2020-11-03

Hey folks,
We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Comments
bramstoy

On more than one occasion I have heard something on the Discover Weekly that caught my attention and the playlist refreshed before I had a chance to save the music or note the artist. It would be nice to have access to the Discover Weekly history for a month or two back. Cheers. 🐸

drusilla126

Add me to the list of people requesting this feature. Some weeks I don't get time to listen to Discover Weekly and Release Radar and then they disappear 😞

MREZA

Well, it's 2022, not 2015; maybe it's Right Now time instead of not right now?

drusilla126

Not sure who this might help but while there's no update on this if you happen to have lost a song from a playlist you created you can contact support and ask them to revert the playlist to a certain date. (Alas doesn't work for Discover Weekly)

I save all my discover weeklies into a playlist (it's quite long now) but had accidently deleted a song from it (of course with no undo button all it takes is a finger slip) so they set it back to the day before.

ian-saul

Ridiculous that such a simple feature is still delayed.
There is an IFTT plugin you can add and run, that will add NEW songs to an archive list.

https://ifttt.com/applets/NFRkZeJu-automatically-create-a-discover-weekly-archive

McSwagger

Pretty sick and tired of losing these great songs that I never hear again, only because I forget to add them to a separate playlist.  Why isn't this already an option???

pluckyplankton

I have a song stuck in my head from last week's Discover Weekly, but it has a very generic song title "Bleach". 

I don't like the song enough to add it to my liked songs, but I would like to be able to find it easier. 

Also it would be great to easily create a playlist of Discover Weekly, like a button

ChiToATX

This was my most used playlist and I looked forward to Monday Mornings to play it and use it to discover new music during the week. Why it was removed is such a Google move. Spotify you are better than this. I love the new Daylist but having a weekly playlist curated to my recent activity really is a feature that needs to remain.