Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Discover Weekly] View previous Discover Weekly Playlists

The discover weekly feature is excellent, however I was disappointed yesterday to notice that last weeks playlist had disappeared. It would be great to be able to view previous discover weekly playlists. 

Thanks

Updated on 2020-11-03

Hey folks,
We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Comments
hellodracon

Just here to say that they really should do the Archives Playlist or a way to recover an old one because theses playlists are realy excellent. Thanks for this at first, and hope you guys will add the archive feature soon.

Linz53

I opened a new playlist folder, called it "Discover Weekly Playlists" and dragged the tracks I wanted into the folder...I had to drag them individually but that doesn't take long. Then you can listen and edit the playlist even after Spotify has given you a fresh playlist the following Monday...not perfect but works.

Cheers Linz53

graciecat27

I agree! The first two weeks of my Discover Weekly playlist had some awesome stuff in it. While I did save a lot of it to other playlists, I know there's some that I missed. 

WhyMakemedothis

I hate spotify because of this.. I am so mad I missed a couple songs and now they just disappeared with no trace...

jrosenshine

Discover Weekly playlists are terrific.  Really wish I could access the old ones for songs I didn't save.

catchyname

I agree. I'd love to see this as a new feature!

Dootlands

Last.fm you beauty!!!

Found the song I wanted because of that one!

jctodd

I really loved last week's playlist. This week's is okay, but I absolutely LOVED last week's. I'm bummed I lost all those songs.

Joshisspotified

Figured another way! Here's what i did...I logged in to Spotify through my iphone app....and as soon as the app opened up...i went into Flight Mode...and then went to my music / Playlists / and Opened up Discover Weekly ( Note: I Never listened to the Discover Welekly Playlists on my Phone) ...........the songs did not refresh yet as i went offline real quick...and boom...all though all the songs were greyed out...i simply searched for them on the desktop spotify and built a new playlist.....SO GLAD i got dem songs back!...Hope it Works for Youlll.

Iamjoshreynolds
I agree one thousand percent. However these playlists are being generated they are really good.