[Djay] Algoriddim Djay Pro 2 album duplicate tiles

Hello Spotify,

I just read a 'Not Now' comment from you guys where you won't be supporting a mixer app within the Spotify app.  You then pointed out that you have teamed up with your friends at Algoriddim for such capabilities.

I purchased DJ Pro 2 soley because i am able to use my Spotify premium account over on the DJ Pro app.  One major problem, in Algoriddim DJ Pro 2 program for the Mac, we are unable to efficently pull up our sorted Spotify Albums without seeing duplicates of the album for each song the album has.

The major issue is that we are having multiple picture tiles of the same album, no matter how we try to sort through our Spotify library under DJ Pro 2.   Even if we click on the Album banner under Songs, we get duplicates of the same album for how ever many songs the artist has under that same album.   It seems like another layer(not sure the proper term) is needed at this point to click into an artist or album without having to browse through their entire catalog.

The only way to view one album at a time is if you sort your library under Title.  But then you're stuck with thousands of songs in alphabetical order.  Ideally, the easiest way a DJ can browse through his music catalog is through Albums, and the sorting of Albums is not working correctly and that is the reason of my visit to the forums!

We have contacted Algoriddim about this and they've acknowledged the issue.  They said this is exactly what Algoriddim was given to work with by Spotify.  They said to contact Spotify for this support.

Wont you please work with Algoriddim to finely tune the searching of our albums effecitenly and correctly.  Please!  The lifeline of a DJ is to properly be albe to search through his library.

-Gino  

Updated on 2019-02-12

Marked as new idea.

Comments
Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-02-12

Marked as new idea.