[Explicit Reporting] "Are you sure?" Prompt

Hi,

The feature to report explicit content is too easy to use. You can accidentally report songs and it's not fair. It would be nice if there was a "Are you sure?" window

Thanks

Updated on 2018-06-13

Marked as new idea.

Comments
numberrr

I agree, I did exactly this earlier! I couldn't find a way to cancel the report so sent a message to ask spotify to clear it, but they can't be changed once sent. Luckily they do apparently review songs before actually tagging them as explicit.

crapz23
Casual Listener

I accidently reported a song for being explicit. Will I get my account removed?

steelhawk98

Yeah I accidentally click report as well, no idea if they will be any consequences.

Ijd

Yes please add a pop-up. Minimal effort maximum effect. I also misclicked on the report button and con't revoke the report or anything. a bummer cause i really like the song i accidentally reported and was looking for the song radio.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-06-13

Marked as new idea.

TerraBys
Casual Listener

Yep also the text color should be changed to RED, further preventing accidental presses.

schrutefarmsbts

I had the same problem today, when I tried to cancel I couldn't and apparently any abuse of the reporting process can result in the termination of the account. Hope this doesn't happen to anyone since it was an accident. 

WildSunGoddess

Just did the same thing! Was Googling a way to undo when I came across this..

Dryadia

Yeah, I agree as I just clicked it by mistake today instead of share!!

elizabethclau

This happened with me. I accidentally reported MIC Drop by BTS and Steve Aoki for explicit content. I agree with this