[Friend Feed] Suggesting a Song to a Friend

I think there should be a way you can click one button and suggest a song to someone on your friends list within the app. When they login to the app, they can simply see it as a notification. Having to share a song via social media is frustrating sometimes. I realize from a marketing stand point, this may not benifit you. However, this fuction would be great for the user. It could also become a playlist of songs you have shared with a certain friend. 

Updated on 2018-01-07

Marked as new idea.

Comments
justinjustice17

This is a great idea!  I think if they had their own 'Friends suggestion' playlist or something like that and then you can listen to those songs and think of all your friends.  I'm sure Jordanlomon has at least like, 3 friends. 

MikeJansen
Casual Listener
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-01-07

Marked as new idea.

crematedman
Community Legend

So true, that would be great so long as people don't abuse it!

emreberkay
Music Fan

This would be a massive improvement. It would be much easier than sending the link, or messaging a friend etc.

Demir
Casual Listener

Good idea! You can use collaborative playlists until this can be implemented.

AdriZ
Casual Listener

This feauture was present in old spotify versions.
I don't understand why they remove some great features (like genre filters too).

marxpopp
Regular

I think there once was a feature to share a song link as a message into their spotify "inbox", but it got patched out...i also kinda miss this feature...now you always have to have another social media to share them a song, annoying!

Rapada1323

I would love to see this feature return so I'm not constantly spamming my friends msgs with song suggestions

everyme

I would love to be able to drag and drop a song to the name of a friend to tell him "hey, this song is great, listen to it"