[Hardware] Spotify music device

Hi Spotify people!
My 7 year old son loves listening to music on Spotify on my phone, particularly the way it rolls into a radio selection after a chosen song, and I think it’s really inspiring for him, so thank you!
However on my phone there are things that I don’t want him accessing like you tube, the internet etc. And that got me thinking how good it would be if there was a kind of Spotify iPod that only had the ability to access Spotify and no other functions purely a music device?
I might be talking nonsense here, but I think there would be a real hunger for something so purely musical like this.
Anyway thanks for doing a great job!
All the best

Updated on 2018-07-15

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Comments
Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-07-15

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-07-15

Leeno
Casual Listener

YES!! May I please get a Bluetooth enabled wristband mainly for working out (maybe waterproof for swimming) so I can be free of carrying my phone around? maybe something small and sleek like a Fitbit but works like an iPod nano (no screen just buttons) which gives you the ability to set a playlist in the app. Remember I said please :)

ec83

This is exactly my predicament as well! Is there anyway of gaining some intrest in this??

RobAbe
Casual Listener

That's what I need to, great idea

radiofc

Anyone got a Mighty music player (https://bemighty.com/products/mighty-vibe)? It seems like it does what I'd like anyway but interested to hear what others have to say about them too....

gklaughlin
Regular

I use a Kindle 7 for this purpose. The speaker is poor, so I usually connect to a speaker via bluetooth. The only real problem with using a Kindle 7 for this is the size. If Amazon made a Kindle 5 or Kindle 4, it would fit much better in a pocket. I want a screen to navigate, and as I also use my Kindle to listen to podcast and audiobooks, so the Mighty Vibe doesn't meet my needs.