[Hulu] Spotify Family Plan with Hulu

Extend the Student Discount Hulu Subscription to the Family Plan. 

Updated on 2018-09-28

Hey folks,

Spotify staff here.

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

Related Ideas

Comments
skazan99

Most ridiculous miss! all that is needed is add 1 usd to family plan and make the hulu subscription available to the main account holder email only.... just downgraded my account because of that.... rather have hulu and family members can live off free music!

perlee8

I couldn't agree more, I got so mad when I found out that Premium for family subscribers are excluded from this HULU deal, that I almost canceled my subscribtion and was thinking that Apple Music sounded better and better. Please don't do this to us who pays MORE!!! Where is the logic?

skazan99

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/All-Platforms-Subscription-Hulu-Bundle/idi-p/44499...

similar thread and to echo back my comment to the PM team that thought its a good idea to exclude subscribers....

Most ridiculous miss! all that is needed is add 1 usd to family plan and make the hulu subscription available to the main account holder email only.... just downgraded my account because of that.... rather have hulu and family members can live off free music!

skazan99