[Hulu] Spotify Family Plan with Hulu

Extend the Student Discount Hulu Subscription to the Family Plan. 

Updated on 2018-09-28

Hey folks,

Spotify staff here.

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

Related Ideas

Comments
skazan99
Just do what I did. Downgrade to premium and add Hulu. Show them how ridiculous this missed feature is... make noise so they speed fix
cashiusclay

I actually misread the Article instructing me to unsubscribe and resubscribe thinking it would allow me to add Hulu. Turns out they didn't clarify it's not available for family accounts. I have to now reconnect my family members. Ugh.

cavalier81

I feel cheated for not being able to get this offer with the spotify family plan

dablackhammer

I'm unable to vote for some reason but, I would like to add that I think Premium Family should be included in the Hulu offer.

Dungeonknitter

I'm also a family subscriber and would like to have the Hulu deal. However, I'm not switching to 5 separate single accounts. Nor am I switching to a single account plus a family account. That's ridiculous. 

Editdroid9

Exactly this! How is this not abailable with a family plan?!  I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt here and guess it's coming. Please let us know when it is available. 

Vlrbckr

Spotify and Hulu are joining together and offering a special deal for premium subscribers... BUT this doesn’t include family subscribers?! That is wrong. We are premium members and even pay more - why isn’t this an option for us as well? >:(

3C91B622-F38E-451F-B536-50DD7FFE722E.png
chrisny29

Would love HULU with Family Premium plan!  Thanks

bullsh1tpt2

Seriously,  I pay more money and you are instructing me to cancel to bundle the package?  I already have Hulu which sounds like it complicates it even more.  If I have to cancel my subscription to Spotify and do all this work, why not just cancel my subscription to both Hulu and Spotofy...and sign up with other companies that offer similar services?  How about you start working for me and earning the money I already give to you?!?!?

ediprureca

I am subscribed to a Family Plan, but can not have HULU?

It does not make sense, we should be eligible to subscribe.