[Hulu] Spotify Family Plan with Hulu

Extend the Student Discount Hulu Subscription to the Family Plan. 

Updated on 2018-09-28

Hey folks,

Spotify staff here.

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

Comments
Tank21

That would be a good idea 

ryanadams

Why wouldn't you extend the Hulu deal to the family premium accounts? I pay $15 dollars a month for the Spotify Premium and don't get Hulu bundled in with my account. But standard account that costs less does?

nepatriots21

Not just student discount - I'm on the $12.99 bundle with spotify premium and Hulu, and I'd like this option as well.

Courtneyscott9

I switched my family account to the new bundle thinking I could upgrade it to the family plan afterwards and save some money but clearly that is not the case. 

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2018-09-28

Hey folks,

Spotify staff here.

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

djaliceb
Casual Listener

Why is this not available on the family package? At least give access to one user in a family!

suzpierson

I think it's only fair to extend the hulu offer to the premium family plan holders as well. I really am offended that it isn't offered and I am considering cancelling our family subscription. We have been longtime customers, but obviously loyalty means nothing.

djaliceb
Casual Listener

I’m becoming more and more annoyed with Spotify. This coupled with their crappy privacy policy (especially having to deactivate sharing for 6 hours every time we log in) has me considering the competition.

jjj3wright
All that, and (I just found out) they refuse to make an Apple Watch app. So they’re just begging their customers with Apple Watches to switch to the competition... I really don’t want to leave Spotify, but I’m beginning to see no other choice...
herewegoinvt1

This is a great idea, wish Family plan and Hulu was a thing.