[Hulu] Spotify Family Plan with Hulu

Extend the Student Discount Hulu Subscription to the Family Plan. 

Updated on 2018-09-28

Hey folks,

Spotify staff here.

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

Comments
paulewoolverton
There is not even a way to tell if there is an actual Spotify customer service department.
KevinandHell

Just chatted with support, the Family plan does not come with Hulu. 

jachildr

Is this being reconsidered in 2019?

b2thae

Any update on this? I upgraded to the family premium plan and was not told that I'd loose access to Hulu. So dumb.

paulewoolverton
We should all face the fact that Spotify does not read and definitely does not reply to customer issues. It’s a sad reflection on what must be a poorly run customer service organization.
mwhittington

i'm ok with HULU not being offered with Spotify at all - however if there is a deal then it for sure should be offered to a premium family subscription

finding out that we don't have access to HULU plus the new user interface of Spotify (which is beyond awful) has got me looking at alternatives

paulewoolverton
Couldn’t agree more. I just wish a Spotify representative would man/woman-up and give us a reason on why this makes any sense at all. No answer is a “F U” to us all.
dablackhammer
I, eventually, just gave up and got Hulu. I'm thinking that's their
approach. Sounds messed up but, that would be the best for them. The price
is nominal so, most people just give up and pay for Hulu.
akua_walters

Hulu for Family plan please.............

paulewoolverton
I am afraid that all of the comments have been ignored by Spotify. Customer non-service.