[Hulu] Spotify Family Plan with Hulu

Extend the Student Discount Hulu Subscription to the Family Plan. 

Updated on 2018-09-28

Hey folks,

Spotify staff here.

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

Comments
cmerrill

I agree with this idea. I'm still a student, but have the family plan for me and my wife (who is not), so I can't get the Hulu deal.

yajtyler
Composer

I also agree with this.. I mean, why not?

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-10-24

Marked as new idea.

BlazingFrost

Upvote

Tifflex00

Can I upgrade from student to family and keep Hulu???

Aleezaleez

I had an option of adding Hulu to my subscription but was not in a position to add it to my Spotify account. I can’t find it anymore. Why?

Aleezaleez@icloud.com

Epic5

Regarding the recent new Bundle offer for Hulu + Spotify Premium, it's a bit of a blunder to exclude Spotify Premium for Family subscribers from the offer. I actually pay more than Spotify Premium for Spotify Premium for Family, so it does not make sense why I would be excluded from the bundle offer. I am happy to continue as a Spotify Premium for Family subscriber, but I like the bundle offer and can just revert to Spotify Premium which means you get less money from me.  Seems to be a major oversight.

laurabpoore

Yes please!

jackmcostello

I'd pay for this

Taeloth

I also would like to not be excluded from the bundle but you also are not paying more either. $15 divided across the 6 accounts equates to about $2.50 per account if you maximize it compared to $10 per account without it. Even with only two people on the family account, you still save $5. The only situation in which you will pay more for the service per acount is if you pay for the family and only utilize 1 account in which YOU need to reasses the situation.

Like I said though, I wish this applied to us Family account holders as well.