[Hulu] Spotify Family Plan with Hulu

Extend the Student Discount Hulu Subscription to the Family Plan. 

Updated on 2018-09-28

Hey folks,

Spotify staff here.

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

Comments
dlofaro
Visitor

I’ve had Spotify Premium for years, before Premium + Hulu rolled out! I went to upgrade to Premium Family, so my wife and son can enjoy the Premium features too but lost Hulu. I tried to go back to Premium thinking it would automatically revert back to Premium + Hulu. Nope!! Lost it completely. Spotify Chat couldn’t help either and referred me here. 

I think if you were “grandfathered” in to the Hulu feature and you UPGRADE(pay more) to Premium Family, Hulu should come with it. It should be Premium Family + Hulu when you upgrade.

BPinkney
Casual Listener

No such luck. Spotify doesn't seem to be caring much about this issue. 

radioactiveauds

This would be a wonderful idea to attach hulu to family plan. Please consider this, I would definitely upgrade for this. I'm sure many others would, too! Looks like there's over 1700 votes for this?

paulewoolverton
To everyone. I actually found it a bit strange that it seems that a Spotify employee told someone to comment to this string of comments. I am just like everyone else, a disappointed Spotify family user that is frustrated that Spotify refuses to support or address the comments you see.

Spotify may have a good music service, but I am unaware if they have any customer service.