[Hulu] Spotify Family Plan with Hulu

Extend the Student Discount Hulu Subscription to the Family Plan. 

Updated on 2018-09-28

Hey folks,

Spotify staff here.

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

Comments
Dungeonknitter

This has been annoying me all day long. The deal has been available since September to students. Now it's available to single account users. Honestly, Spotify, what've you got against families? I have two subscriptions I pay for other than Spotify. Thats it. I have a disabled child. I'm on just as limited a budget as a student. And I'm paying student loans and my own medical bills. I may be looking into saving an extra $15 a month by dropping Spotify...

Doxboi
Regular

I also agree! I have had Spotify and Family Premium for a long time. Why can't I qualify for the Hulu deal? I'm not asking for everyone in my family plan to get Hulu but just me the plan holder! This is not cool at all! 

Whiteline417

Agree, is it possible to know if Family plans can come with HULU??

iamtito
Spotify Family Plans are excluded from the Spotify/Hulu bundle.
ChandlerThinks

I totally agree. Not only do I have Spotify for Family, I also have the ad-free version of Hulu. Would love to be included in future offers.

shawnwu75

I could not agree with this more. I was very diappointed to find out that this deal was not available to me. I have been a premium family subscriber for a few years.

acbpulpo

Totally agree.

I'm told ideas with 100 votes get reviewed monthly. Unfortunately, for some reason the page won't let me vote!

jethro521

I love this idea to save and I think its great however looking into it I wanted to know if there can be an option for people that wanted to get the no commercial option on Hulu. I don't mind paying more but I don't want commercials if its something I'm going to be paying for.

KP64

Why can’t they just add a dollar amount to our family premium? I really don’t think it’s rocket science. If it’s because all the people in our family would have access then elevate it slightly based on that, just like HULU does now based on the number of users. Again not rocket science 

jjj3wright

@skazan99 I can't understand your suggestion or how that would help at all. How will doing exactly what Spotify is requiring you to do (downgrade to regular premium and adding Hulu) "show" them anything? All you're doing is making it so that your other family members can no longer use Spotify!