[Hulu] Spotify Family Plan with Hulu

Extend the Student Discount Hulu Subscription to the Family Plan. 

Updated on 2018-09-28

Hey folks,

Spotify staff here.

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

Comments

Adding family members figuring it would still include Hulu. No warning in the registration process that it would change. Seems like poor communication. Would be great if there was an option to have both even at an additional cost. 

Composer
C'mon!

I would like hulu with family plan

It makes no sense that Hulu can't be added to the Spotify family plan!

Any update on this Spotify? It's been 4 months since your last update. Surely enough time to figure out how to make this happen.

they dont care...
I think spotify should add Hulu to it's family plan. They would get many
more new subscribers

One simple implementation would be to tie the Hulu offer to one account in the family (say the main account). This requires no renogociation with Hulu whatsoever. You still giving Hulu access to a single account.

I am having difficulty gaining access to my hulu account. My spotify works fine on my phone; however, i don't have access to hulu on my smart tv. It asks me to log in and when i do it asks me to choose a plan and enter in my card info, but i already paid for the service. Help?

Yes please