Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Instagram] Show own Cover Art of shared Playlist

It would be siiiiick if sharing playlists to ig stories showed my uploaded playlist artwork instead of the first four album artworks. 🤷🏻‍♂️ just sayin

Who's with me?

Updated on 2022-07-14

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience and votes for this idea.

We're happy to announce that users on iOSAndroid, and Desktop devices can now share a preview of their playlist with custom cover art on their InstagramFacebook, and Snapchat stories.

We're rolling this feature out in a few markets right now, but we hope to see it available in more places in the near future, so no worries if you don't see it just yet.

Once again, thanks for helping us make Spotify better, by participating here on the Community.

Comments
Fineshark

Can't understand why this function isn't live.

Kayellxy

Can this be implemented soon please! It's been so long!! 😞

frequencymusic

Add it for sure! 

Samucachang

this is a must! Very good idea!

Frmnmaulana
  • Add this feature, please!!!
kenaliento08

I've got some sick playlist covers of my friends and would really like to share them on IG story. Please make this happen instead of showing 4 random album covers!

jlisk

A year later and this still hasn't been added? Come on Spotify, its very logical

Jnara22

Yes, would really appreciate this feature. Thanks spotify, i’m sure your listening:)

1o-_57y4yvw0q

This has over 500+ votes now! Come on Spotify! 

vandal82

this will help business tremendously who rely on brand imaging to tie into their creative endeavors.