Announcements

[Instagram] Show own Cover Art of shared Playlist

It would be siiiiick if sharing playlists to ig stories showed my uploaded playlist artwork instead of the first four album artworks. 🤷🏻‍♂️ just sayin

Who's with me?

Updated on 2019-09-10

Hey folks, 

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance. The best place to keep an eye on is our blog for news updates about any such partnerships.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

Comments
Roadie

Can't understand why this function isn't live.

Can this be implemented soon please! It's been so long!! 😞

Add it for sure! 

this is a must! Very good idea!

• Add this feature, please!!!

I've got some sick playlist covers of my friends and would really like to share them on IG story. Please make this happen instead of showing 4 random album covers!

Casual Listener

A year later and this still hasn't been added? Come on Spotify, its very logical

Visitor

Yes, would really appreciate this feature. Thanks spotify, i’m sure your listening:)

This has over 500+ votes now! Come on Spotify! 

Visitor

this will help business tremendously who rely on brand imaging to tie into their creative endeavors.