Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Instagram] Show own Cover Art of shared Playlist

It would be siiiiick if sharing playlists to ig stories showed my uploaded playlist artwork instead of the first four album artworks. 🤷🏻‍♂️ just sayin

Who's with me?

Updated on 2022-07-14

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience and votes for this idea.

We're happy to announce that users on iOSAndroid, and Desktop devices can now share a preview of their playlist with custom cover art on their InstagramFacebook, and Snapchat stories.

We're rolling this feature out in a few markets right now, but we hope to see it available in more places in the near future, so no worries if you don't see it just yet.

Once again, thanks for helping us make Spotify better, by participating here on the Community.

Comments
ashxenon3

please make this work @Spotify wthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Shermantsuilol

Yea just update it already

swillings

How do we not have this feature in 2021? 

FIFTY8TH

3 years later and this still hasn't been integrated and fixed? Wow. 

Abishnoodles

Still relevant! Please make this happen Spotify! 

Ticklewick

AfterHours Caramel Spotify.jpg

Me too. I have artworks for all my playlists. But unfortunately I can't share my work on FB and IG. 

gianfrancosuito

why does it have the "not right now" status. it seems like a very obvious feature.

Camden_Music

This is needed!  Would definitely help indie artists like myself create cool playlists for our fans to follow!

cnrd_

Guys, why doesn’t it still work properly? I wouldn’t even call it a feature to vote for, it seems to be just something to fix - don’t you fell it like that? When i was about to share my playlist and i encountered this, i was like, hmm, maybe something still didn’t get the fact i have a new playlist cover, but as this thread shows - nope, it’s a bug :D. There is a feature of adding your image as a cover of playlist like giving it a name. When you try to share your playlist there is proper name, so why da **bleep** couldn’t be there also proper cover attached to that playlist by the creator. Guys, please, fix it, or hire me :D, i’m a software developer and i will do it for you or even don’t hire, just let me do it for free as it should be done. I think many people would like to share their own playlists with their own image - it’s like free ad for you, and until it sucks as it does right now i don’t want to share a playlist, because it doesn’t even look like my playlist…

mttlws

Please 🙌