Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Language] Belarusian language

Dear Spotify,

A lot of Belarusian customers would like to use Spotify in Belarusian. Nowadays, the Belarusian language has around 7 million speakers and it's an official language in Belarus and some parts of Poland. Also, Belarusian is recognized as a minority language in Ukraine and Czech Republic.

Please, translate your mobile, desktop and web to Belarusian?

There are similar requests on Google Play / App Store in the reviews sections.

Google Play ReviewsGoogle Play Reviews

Дзякуй!

P.S. Previous idea was closed by @Dian without proper review. He mentioned, that the first idea did not meet requirements. But there is a similar idea about Catalan language.

Updated on 2022-07-08

Hey! Looks like your idea is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
darknessofwhite

What a nice idea!

Please add Belarusian language, help us "save" our identity and culture here, in todays hi-tech world.

Our nation has IT'S OWN LANGUAGE and it's realy very beautiful. Just give as a chance to enjoy it in app 🙂

markedby

Dear Spotify team. Please add the Belarusian language into web and mobile applications
Паважаная каманда Spotify. Калі ласка, дадайце беларускую мову ў вэб і мабільныя прыкладанні.
❤️

Daria_T

Good idea! I will most definitely use Belarusian language given the opportunity. 

AGulev

That would be amazing! 👍

YauhenB

Pleas add belarusian language.

Thank you!

Калі ласка дадайце падтрымку беларускац мовы ў прыладу!

Дзякуй Вам!

PiosikiLisiki

Please add my mother tongue to all Spotify versions (web, desktop, android, iOS). Our language is not respected by our government, but it grows and needs any support of big companies like you. Your support is priceless and will really have an impact on the saving of our language and cultural heritage from dictator's Russification politics in Belarus and the general problem of globalization.

If you need help of professional technical translator to Belarusian, I would be happy to help you even in kind!

ngaare

I would be very glad and even come back to spotify if you add my homeland's language ♥️

astraszab

Definetely a great idea. I wonder why there's still no support for Belarusian

Myskiviec

Даўно чакаю на беларускую мову ў сэрвісе. Гэта рэальна Файная ідэя! 

I heve been waiting for belarusen language in Spotify

Arciom

What a nice idea! I'll definitely will only use Belarusian version when it will be added!