Link Artists in Recently Played to what was played exactly

There is a recently played section on the home page which shows which albums, playlists, or artists you ahve been listening to recently. If I was listening to saved songs by an artist the recently played section shows the artist's picture but sends me to the artist's home page with all their songs, albums, and information. I would like the recently played section to be exactly where I was pulling the music from especially in the case of artists.

Updated on 2019-10-12

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-10-12

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here