Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Make "Liked Songs" playlist shareable

Hi Spotify, is it possible to share our library playlist with others? because it will be a whole lot easier than creating a new playlist each time whenever we want to recommend a bunch of our favourite songs to others? or perhaps making our "liked Songs" playlist public? that will certainly help

Thanks!

Updated on 2020-12-07

Hey everyone,
We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Comments
etudes

They've finally answered the less-useful half of this idea. "Saved Songs" is now "Like Songs" that shows as a playlist on Mobile (although not so much on Desktop). It functions a lot like Starred songs used to, separating saved Albums from Liked songs. Unfortunately, there's still no way to share that pseudo-playlist.

Goodman
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2019-12-03

Hi everyone.
This isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement at this time. As it has been open for a while, we're setting it to Not Right Now.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Katerina
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2019-12-16

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea - we've also edited slightly the title of your idea to make your suggestion more clear to other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

clay113

Your application is amazing. 

This is the single feature that is lagging behind.

we care about speed to share, and this is not delivering.

Please prioritize accordingly.

Thanks,

Clay

SophieGus

YES!

I wish "Liked songs" was sharable... 

Shaephipps

I agree this is a great idea. If the “liked songs” acted like a playlist that could be made public then friends can easily see your new songs. Thanks!

crisfigueroac

I totally agree! It would be awesome to share the "liked songs" as a playlist. It is quite tedious to make a new playlist every time I want to share some songs I liked. Great idea!! 🙂

kostadiniliev

Yeah! Can't wait to remove my public "All Music" playlist xd

Contz

Hope this comes true soon. 

GummiHansen

Please make this happen, its a pain in the **bleep** to transfer all the liked songs to a custom playlist when you already have made the playlist(liked songs)