Announcements

Make "Liked Songs" playlist shareable

Hi Spotify, is it possible to share our library playlist with others? because it will be a whole lot easier than creating a new playlist each time whenever we want to recommend a bunch of our favourite songs to others? or perhaps making our "liked Songs" playlist public? that will certainly help

Thanks!

Updated on 2019-12-16

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea - we've also edited slightly the title of your idea to make your suggestion more clear to other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments

make this happen pleaseee

Really need this

Visitor

Surprised that this wasn't the first kind of sharing implemented.

Casual Listener

why not just make the "liked songs" a real playlist, that way we get some extra benefits on top of being able to share the "liked songs" such as the songs count and the combined length

Visitor

Hello,

When can we expect this small feature change please? It’s really frustrating not to have this option.

Thanks.

Rock Star 3
Rock Star 3

I think that this is a great idea! While I don’t think that it’s too tedious to both save tracks to Liked Songs and add them to my public playlist that is also called “Liked Songs” whenever I find new tracks that I enjoy listening to, this idea would eliminate the need for having essentially a duplicate playlist in order to be able to share all the songs that I like with other Spotify users.

Visitor

MAKE LIKED PLAYLIST SHAREABLE PLEASE. This is far from a new idea, im begging ya here. I'm tired of making playlists for friends since I'm the one with a range of music. That like button makes my life easier while driving instead of saving to certain playlists.

Visitor

Dudes and dudesses! MAKE THE LIKED SONGS SHAREABLE OR AT LEAST, GIVE US A WAY TO QUICKLY CONVERT TO A PLAYLIST

a universal url for each users could contain a user cryptic ID and something like /liked-songs or something similar.

Visitor

PLEASE make this happen.  Every playlist is sharable but this one. 

Visitor

Screenshot_20201008-184801~2.png

IFTTT can make this happen with 30 seconds of work.