Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Make "Liked Songs" playlist shareable

Hi Spotify, is it possible to share our library playlist with others? because it will be a whole lot easier than creating a new playlist each time whenever we want to recommend a bunch of our favourite songs to others? or perhaps making our "liked Songs" playlist public? that will certainly help

Thanks!

Updated on 2020-12-07

Hey everyone,
We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Comments
Delo357

MAKE LIKED PLAYLIST SHAREABLE PLEASE. This is far from a new idea, im begging ya here. I'm tired of making playlists for friends since I'm the one with a range of music. That like button makes my life easier while driving instead of saving to certain playlists.

oldfart69

Dudes and dudesses! MAKE THE LIKED SONGS SHAREABLE OR AT LEAST, GIVE US A WAY TO QUICKLY CONVERT TO A PLAYLIST

a universal url for each users could contain a user cryptic ID and something like /liked-songs or something similar.

dannysouth

PLEASE make this happen.  Every playlist is sharable but this one. 

Claypigeonfeet

Screenshot_20201008-184801~2.png

IFTTT can make this happen with 30 seconds of work.

tryan30

What is taking so long? This is an obvious must, to be able to easily share your liked songs and keep that shared list dynamic, so new songs are added as we like them, and removed as we uncheck. Let's go. There are many other suggestions that I won't share as long as you don't implement the obvious ones. 

emincangencer

We are listening from spotify because mostly we are lazy. Please add this feature so that I can share my favorite songs. Copying and pasting to playlist is not efficent since the order will random.

Joneszszs

Handy using the like button whilst driving to save those special songs before they're lost forever. How many votes do you need? On another thought, I'm paying Spotify monthly payments, any chance as paying customers we could be heard?

Melody
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2020-12-07

Hey everyone,
We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Contz

That's a pity to put this: Not right now.

If not Now, when?

Qmono_1
Thankyou dear if not now when?