Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Make "Liked Songs" playlist shareable

Hi Spotify, is it possible to share our library playlist with others? because it will be a whole lot easier than creating a new playlist each time whenever we want to recommend a bunch of our favourite songs to others? or perhaps making our "liked Songs" playlist public? that will certainly help

Thanks!

Updated on 2020-12-07

Hey everyone,
We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Comments
jamiegray

I fully stand behind this suggestion. seems silly of them to create such an easy way to add songs to a playlist, but that playlist has far less functionality than the other playlists.

jamiegray

This is not a solution - you'd have to do this every single time you added songs to your music library. this is a temporary fix to something Spotify unwittingly overlooked.

"Solution.

You can save it as a playlist and than share. Just choose all ( ctrl+A ) / (Cmd+A) and save to new playlist."

@atilkan
vvdavid15vv

+1

mini_zun

Would love this,

it's currently a pain to share anything through spotify.

It's also pretty stupid to be able to share the "recently played artist". Because we have no way to know the specific song ! And the list is never up to date.

Why isn't the "you music" allready sharable ? is there a technical limitation ?

RMcD94

Any plans on adding this?

Solos

I'd like to share "my music -> songs" too. Please add this option.

tansaku

If "Your" music was a playlist, then you could do "playlist radio" from "your music" and life would be so much easier.  I could be repeatedly being suggested new songs that were related to the set of music that I currently like.  This is the critical feature that I've been searching for for years. 

hans-jürgen

You can also highlight all songs in Your Music and copy them to a new or existing playlist if the total number is below 10k, e.g. to Starred and then start a radio based on it. To update this playlist automatically when you add a new song to Your Music, you could use an IFTTT recipe, e.g. this one.

cpmillsy84

Please add, much needed feature!

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Good idea, vote for it
Updated: 2016-01-28

Thanks for your idea @booradley. We think this is a good idea, please continue to show your support for this idea by leaving your kudos and comments here. Thanks!