Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Make "Liked Songs" playlist shareable

Hi Spotify, is it possible to share our library playlist with others? because it will be a whole lot easier than creating a new playlist each time whenever we want to recommend a bunch of our favourite songs to others? or perhaps making our "liked Songs" playlist public? that will certainly help

Thanks!

Updated on 2020-12-07

Hey everyone,
We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Comments
31ai4wxvuf5lnhg
Spoiler
Spoiler

Share all liked songs at once.

I want to share my all 800+ songs with my friends so that they can listen to those songs 

But I can't do that 

Please give us an option to share all liked songs at once , like a playlist !

K_YaniV

Treat the liked songs playlist like other user created playlists and let the user edit it or Share it to anyone. 

EmlJnke

Yes please this would be such a nice feature, shame it isn't possible just now.

unui-ua9_rtxi

Considering this has been requested since 2020, I believe there is no intention in helping improve users experience, and more focus on the money making aspects of the platform, doesn't the management realise that without great user experience, people will go somewhere else and all that work on income improvement is down the toilet? Focus on user needs rather than investor needs, one will come with the other.

azgar

It seems that Spotify development teams has very little resource.
I have posted some ideas, I have seen multiple threads with great ideas having tons of upvotes. And people are asking for the feature for years.
I have seen threads about problems. That where marked as "solved". Though the bug is reported again and again and again.
It does indeed seem that nobody cares. Or nobody's home.
We are paying for premium subscription, but apparently that is not enough to create a viable support for the product.
I have several bugs to report right now. But I won't because writing here is waste of time.

vaajy

I don't think they haven't had any resources.

It's just a matter of prioritizing. I just started back Spotify after my years of sailing on the sea of other apps.

Spotify has been improving a lot.

I add my vote to this, Liked tracks needs to be public. I am coming from French company, was for a year with them, and they did nothing to requests. That was resource problem for sure. I hope Spotify will surprise us with this.

I actually registered here to cast my vote for this.

uza_-gvl3vs6i

I see no reason why this wouldn't be a shareable playlist should the user decide to allow that? Please implement this asap!

RicheeNektar

I would like to be able to share my Liked Songs to only the people I follow. 

I do not want to add 900 songs into a playlist. 

minusium

Please add this feature.

Qmono_1
Ok thank you