Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Make "Liked Songs" playlist shareable

Hi Spotify, is it possible to share our library playlist with others? because it will be a whole lot easier than creating a new playlist each time whenever we want to recommend a bunch of our favourite songs to others? or perhaps making our "liked Songs" playlist public? that will certainly help

Thanks!

Updated on 2020-12-07

Hey everyone,
We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Comments
fap_n_nap

"Not right now" is such a frustrating status for those of us that have been waiting years for this. blah 

Spotuser13

Come on Spotify. There is obv interest in this. Let's do this!

SmokinBud

It seems this is even harder a task for Spotify devs than adding lossless. Unreal. Time to think about other platforms.

LigmaJunk

Currently we are unable to share our “liked songs” with others in an easy way. Instead of manually adding all liked songs to a new playlist, make the “Liked Songs” function like a playlist. It would make it easier to share your tastes as well as discover new artist and songs. 

humanfactor11

This is important also cause u cant renew 1000+ 'Liked songs' playlist from mobile and that means u have to plan to make it while u at desktop if u wanna share and listen to newest songs when on mobile.

Squishy-Senpai

Welp, lot of.good voting does, eh? 🫤

sgrz-a3_e6src

Would love to have this as a feature. It's getting really annoying to manually add songs to a sharable playlist so I can share my liked songs with friends. 

daniellus

Embarrasing that this hasn't been implemented yet! 🥱

Herushei

I remember being back in 2015 when Shazam was a new thing and I kept thinking how cool it would be if we could Shazam songs and instantly add them to my "Liked Songs" on Spotify. When we finally got that I was ecstatic! I can't believe that something as simple as making the 'Liked Songs' playlist available for people to follow (you could even implement the ability to do this into 'Following' someone by just making playlists deemed public by that author available for viewing and then simply having a settings on the Liked Songs playlist (much like every other playlist) have the option to switch it to public. Please reconsider this feature, thank you!

Subscriber of nearly 8 years,

Marcipicus

Hi there,

I think it would be useful to be able to share all of my liked songs with another user.

Usually there would be a fair bit of overlap in liked songs so it would also be good if spotify could filter out the songs that myself and the other user have liked in common.

Spotify could generate a "<USER>'s liked songs that you don't know" playlist.

I assume it would be fairly easy to do, just run a query on the database for liked songs and remove any songs with foreign keys referring to a song that match.

It would also help out new users find good music from their buddies without filtering through all the B-Sides or looking up every song they like by themselves.