Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Make "Liked Songs" playlist shareable

Hi Spotify, is it possible to share our library playlist with others? because it will be a whole lot easier than creating a new playlist each time whenever we want to recommend a bunch of our favourite songs to others? or perhaps making our "liked Songs" playlist public? that will certainly help

Thanks!

Updated on 2020-12-07

Hey everyone,
We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Comments
KrimdaSimda

I'm actually running out of patience and slowly moving to TIDAL, I think Spotify has unfortunately slept through time unnecessarily.

TymIsAnnoyed

This is the most obviously needed feature that should be implemented immediately. Its a no brainer.

potatomagic

Needed

lounge_deluxe

I can't think of a valid reason not to allow sharing of Liked Songs, this is ridiculous. I want to be able to see at all times which songs my friends have discovered and liked, what could possibly be against that? 

Mendelj3

What a bizarre request to decline. It would take literally a few minutes of code... 

Nelly_Ravenhood

I vote for a "make liked songs public option"

Psibean

How is this not a thing yet?

Even if we were able to create temporary "share" links of our liked songs. It wouldn't necessarily need to be implemented in a way that makes the liked songs list itself shareable.

Currently it's possible to create a playlist, add all your liked songs to it, and then share that - not ideal.

But how about abstracting that? Why not make it so that we can generate a shareable playlist of our liked songs, which exists for a specified amount of time? Just to allow someone 15mins or an hour, or a day, to peruse it?

Alternatively, provide as an option to create a public playlist from our liked songs, which is also updated along with it, like an option to say, "Hey, if I like a song, please also add it to a playlist", or even just. have it automatically knowing there's a playlist tracking the liked songs list and adding it.

There are so many ways this could be implemented from a technical point.

SmokinBud

Still no lossless music, still no sharable Liked playlist but soon we will have TikTok like **bleep** in the app. Wonderful.

https://artists.spotify.com/blog/spotify-clips-get-started-short-form-video-stream-on

Jram2

this would be amazing please please add this. 

Nickmartinez999

Huh. Well if you're "not doing that right now" is Pandora? Or any other listening service? By the way, I see that your stock is selling for around 123$ a share and Pandora is only tradi. At like 26$. Also I notice that elon musk just laid off like 1600 employees from Twitter like last month. So maybe instead of "not right now" you could get off your lazy ass and change your answer to "yes right now" and freaking do it since the market seems to be valuing you at 6X better than Pandora. Or maybe I should just cancel and switch to Pandora and I can email them and ask them to do it and they may want the extra business to kick up their EPS. or MAYBE you should get laid off since it seems to be beyond you to put it on your god damn list of things to do to accommodate customers simple coding request when your a publicly traded entity that apparently does not give a **bleep** about boosting revenue? Did you ever think of that? Did you ever wonder why silicon bank just went bust? A bunch of lazy ass holes sitting on springy office chairs squishing squeezy balls with their little **bleep**ing head sets on round and cheek not wanting to do any **bleep**ing work. Maybe we out source your job to India that is what I think. **bleep**ing **bleep**.