Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Add / Delete multiple Songs at once

I would like to have a checkbox system for adding/deleting multiple songs at once. It is very time consuming to do them individually.

Updated on 2018-09-17

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We're keeping this marked as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.

Thanks!

Comments
audioslave81

This is nearly 1.5 years old and you guys haven't implemented this yet?! It's one core feature for a good useability!!! In germany we would say it's evidance of incapacity 😉

Edelli

Please!

pdeasy

Definitly its soo anoying to have to use the pc version if iI want to make loger playlists

meimeimeike

Oh my, yesss please! This is the one thing that drives me insane. I have a huge playlist with all songs I'm currently listening to and I like to update it frequently and delete songs I've had enough of. I have to go through every single one (another thing: not being able to delete a song when in the mode currently playing) and it takes ages, ugh.

Kelvinoak

Yes please! 

I Don't have a pc atm and I'm surprised this vital feature isn't implemented already! 

Ribalcouri

This is probably the biggest turn off for me on the Spotify app. Most people listen to music on their mobile devices, and this feature is important for the playlist community

To create a mashup song started from 2 to 10 song. For iOS App too.

Breathlesssleep

How can this not have been implemented yet?

abladias

Please! Please!!!! I've moved from Mac OSX to Ipad Pro iOS 10 (hopefully lots of changes coming soon in iOS 11). I cannot stand the idea of not being able to manage my lists (selecting several songs at a time, copying pasting in different playlists, deleting, etc, etc..) as I was able to do on OSX desktop app. 

yoyonosnow

Just just just do it. What are you waiting for? JUST DO IT. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE. Just do it. No but memes aside this really needs to happen. Cmon spotify get on your game