Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Add / Delete multiple Songs at once

I would like to have a checkbox system for adding/deleting multiple songs at once. It is very time consuming to do them individually.

Updated on 2018-09-17

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We're keeping this marked as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.

Thanks!

Comments
Ezlife

Please add this, once again this will really help all of the big playlist creators!! Please add Spotify!

KUDOS

WeekendWarrior7

This seems like a no brainer, why are you making us travel back and forth on the mobile app when we are making our playlist.

We want to be able to scroll though our song list and select as we go with one move at the end to move "all selected songs" to the playlist.  Same with deleting or removing songs.

C'mon Spotify, you're better than that!

lesterw

A few years back, you cold select multiple and paste.  It was great.  You would get a list of song IDs.  You could even back that list up.  I miss that.

Teejay202

We need it Neow!

danielleroyon

Yes please have this feature soon to make our lives easier

The_Pyro_Guy

This is a really good idea and, frankly, I don't know how it already isn't in spotify. Especially since a lot of playlists have to many songs in them.

elliskj5

Why hasn't there been a change yet?? There are enough votes for this. 

kristenboney

Yes, I only use spotify on mobile and a Chromebook and this option isn't available on either.

cw9000

Es file explorer does this implementation the best. Long press a file, get checkboxes.  If you want contiguous boxes checked, check the top one then hit a button at the top then click the bottom one and it and everything in between is checked.  Please,Please,Please add this to spotify.

vonnrw

I think this is absolutely essential. You should be able to select multiple songs (like you can in typ. iOS lists) and then add to playlist, add to queue, download, etc. please add this feature !!!