Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Add / Delete multiple Songs at once

I would like to have a checkbox system for adding/deleting multiple songs at once. It is very time consuming to do them individually.

Updated on 2018-09-17

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We're keeping this marked as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.

Thanks!

Comments
TheDan95

Yesssssssssssss Please, its very tedious to add (or delete) a song  individually as I am someone who usually heart the songs I like and add them to desired playlist later! 

lorenzoporta
you actually can do it from the computer app 😉
damo_parker

alright it's been 5 years since this suggestion and it's still not happened, what the **bleep**

cbchambers

Be able to select multiple songs at a time to add to one playlist.

Luan
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-10-31

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

A similar idea has also been suggested here.

We have also merged the votes from this idea to that original one. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

cheesefries

Please make it happen, sometimes it's frustrating to select songs one by one to add to a playist

flodmotorgrodan

Who can seriously use playlists and keep track of their music having everything so poorly made?

After a few minutes use I find ten poor things and when I check the community it is like wayback machine with old posts and none of the requests have been solved.

Is there some stubborn developer team or what is wrong here? Must be something in the organization where this ignorance is rooted. Many functions are just dumb like you never used any other music player.

Please revise the entire interface.

bonmot09
They must be waiting to be acquired and obviously not listening nor
interested in customer feedback
tanito81

2020 and we still don't have this... Good work Spotify... 

BlinDerrick

Me and my friends want this function for several years!!!!

it would be soooo convenient when we create playlists and select songs!!
We could save much time to organise songs in our fav playlists

reaaaaally want it!

pls let it happen!!