Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Add / Delete multiple Songs at once

I would like to have a checkbox system for adding/deleting multiple songs at once. It is very time consuming to do them individually.

Updated on 2018-09-17

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We're keeping this marked as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.

Thanks!

Comments
shape5

After 6 years this simple, basic feature still hasn’t been added?  What other app doesn’t at the very least have a “select all” option when it’s relevant?!  This is such a quick and easy feature to add to the drop-down menu for playlists that it should have been part of the original foundation from day one.

It’s very unfortunate and frustrating that Spotify prioritizes weekly non-essential cosmetic UI facelifts over essential usability.

This is so dumb how have they not added this feature? I will be cancelling my subscription 

kieso1

How can it be that this "feature" is still Not added? It's a basic function for an App like this. And spotify is not a small company so the technical side shouldn't be the problem.

lorenzoporta

check my new Idea #spotifydj

SK0M0R0H

Seriously? It's 2020, and you still can't add one feature that can boost UX so much. Just... why? 

Piramaniak

It’s been 6 years! Add the damn feature!!!

flodmotorgrodan

I will acquire Spotify and fire all employees as soon as I have the money.

marcelcoetzee

I love Spotify but it baffles me why you can't select multiple tracks in order to manage your songs on a mobile device. Also, why on earth can't I share my liked songs? 

formerfatboys

Shout out to Spotify for still not implementing a feature that is literally the most basic imaginable feature possible.

Masonphone

So basically instead of having to add each song one by one there would be a multi select option to pick multiple songs at once and put them into the same playlist.