Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Add / Delete multiple Songs at once

I would like to have a checkbox system for adding/deleting multiple songs at once. It is very time consuming to do them individually.

Updated on 2018-09-17

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We're keeping this marked as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.

Thanks!

Comments
max_kl

I was thinking this too! Being able to select multiple songs to add to playlist, remove from playlist, or add to queue would be great. Could be a "select" button, or hold ctrl and select on computer, or tap and hold on mobile to select more than one song.

moonlyday

I think it would be much easier to add songs to playlist / edit playlist if it allows to select multiple songs(checkbox) to edit/add/delete them.

Let me know if the functions already exists! 

YaHnOHkOyAnGi

I genuinely have an issue with this still not being a thing just yet.  It's simple coding.  I might just even get rid of my subscriptions to Spotify premium because if I can't do it on my phone it's become a hassle to drag my computer out of my bag and do it myself.  I'm getting a little tired of having to use a computer for almost everything that should work on mobile for this app when phones are more cost-efficient than computers.  I don't feel like I want to keep taking the time to wait for this.  I'll just download my own songs for free without the help if this doesn't get fixed soon. 

YaHnOHkOyAnGi
I think so too but Sadly it doesn't so I feel as if everyone at spotify
should get fired this has been overly suggested. There's no reason to not
go ahead and make it a possibility.
Mariamora099

Why can’t we select multiple songs to add them to a playlist? Why does it have to be one at a time?  It’s so frustrating.. 

Fresko

You can on desktop versions, so the best way would be to make playlists on a desktop version first. But I agree, it's so frustrating on mobile to make any changes.

All we'd need is a button at the top to give the option to select multiple songs, it would be simple enough to add surely?

Lynnxx

This would be a very good thing to have. It would make spotify perfect.  It would save me so much time. Without this feature it is extremely time consuming to move all my 20 hours worth of songs from one playlist to another. I 100% support this idea. PLEASE add this feature. It would make spotify WAY better and would attract so many more people to spotify's platform.

JIROC3

I don't even know why this wasn't an app feature from the very beginning.

Steasenburger

This feature would make the editing of huge playlists much easier!

Hart3

Spotify has some terrible design choices for such a popular company, multiple track selection and automatic archiving of weekly recommendations are BASIC features, thid thing has been requested 6 years ago, wth really?