Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Add / Delete multiple Songs at once

I would like to have a checkbox system for adding/deleting multiple songs at once. It is very time consuming to do them individually.

Updated on 2018-09-17

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We're keeping this marked as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.

Thanks!

Comments
Tylertorres592

People have been raving about this for ATLEAST 7 YEARS!! Out of all the ideas people have for this app the Spotify community can collectively agree multi select would improve this app 10 fold. 

Dicidioalkckchsjjjjj

You should be able to click ‘add songs’ and search for an artist, then the songs you’ve already ‘liked’ should pop up first. 

It’s so annoying having to add songs individually and to get irrelevant suggestions

Adz5765

There needs to be a function that allows you to add a song to multiple playlists when using either Android or IOS. Having to manually select each playlist is time-consuming and frankly annoying. How this hasn't yet been implemented is frankly daft in this day and age. 

ilovemusic09

Please can we make this happen!

abs7777777

Yes we need this!! Please do it for playlists as well! It takes ages to select them individually and move them..

kxdestiny

Please add this feature, it would save a lot of time and would be useful to see which playlists I added the song to. It's been years since this was posted as I can see, please make it happen!

bobbtat

If we can multi-select photos in our photos apps, we should be able to multi-select songs (I really would like to move and delete many at once if possible)!!

cOOkiemOn

**bleep** PLEASE DO THIS ITS SOOO ANNOYING TO ONLY BE ABLE TO ADD SONGS ONE BY ONE I have to many playlist  with HUNDREDS of songs and I want to make one big one I’m surprised it isn’t already a feature it’s kind of a deal breaker that it isn’t 

HappyCarnage420

So people have been requesting this for YEARS! Why the heck is it not a thing yet? Even on my Chromebook I can't multi select songs. It makes it VERY difficult to keep my music in order...mind you I have over 1500 songs on my liked list and trying to make playlists on my phone and Chromebook is a nightmare! 

Garsmith

Able to select multiple songs to add or remove from playlists all at once. It is very tedious to do this one at a time