Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Add / Delete multiple Songs at once

I would like to have a checkbox system for adding/deleting multiple songs at once. It is very time consuming to do them individually.

Updated on 2018-09-17

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We're keeping this marked as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.

Thanks!

Comments
brietman

8 years and I I am still waiting for Spotify implementing basic winamp features.

@spotify couldn't you just open the API so that real music lovers can program a better app? Thx!

panaiotis

YES !!!! 👌👍🙏

sebasarena

Please, enable this in desktop and inside the mobile app!

Ben192

+1

nevergonnagiveyouup

Finally! This is the best idea I’ve ever seen and it’s definitely worth adding for the benefit of all Spotify users 

tanito81

Ocho años.

Nos están boludeando?

Nos están boludeando.

ffuuugglfug

I can not believe that i took the time to sign into thi website so i can like this comment in the hope that spotify maaaayyyybe one day would implement the ncredibly basic feature of 'bulk delete'.

it. is. needed.

especially for podcast episodes!!!

dantecervantes

Before I got Chromebook I would add albums as playlists and then move them to the appropriate folder. Now I need to create a blank playlist in a folder and add songs one at a time from each album and it's insanely tedious. Can't the chromebook app be more like the Windows one? It's a massive drop in quality in every way.

Lime520

@sebasarena   This is already a feature on desktop. If my memory serves me right it should be as follows: hold ctrl for click select, or shift for dragg select, and both ctrl and shift for drag select multiple times.

sebasarena

@Lime520 Thanks! But I only use Spotify inside the web browser and my smartphone. I don't want to install the desktop app.