Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Add / Delete multiple Songs at once

I would like to have a checkbox system for adding/deleting multiple songs at once. It is very time consuming to do them individually.

Updated on 2018-09-17

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We're keeping this marked as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.

Thanks!

Comments
Totpar

Just like other things, there is a select feature. For instance, you can go into your photos and just hold then swipe over all the images and then delete all of the images you have selected. If they could implement a way to do this and add songs to your playlist it would be a very cool.

Gio99

You should include in the mobile app the feature that enables us, users, to delete more than one song from playlists at the same time instead of the actual one by one procedure.

lifrey
  • bro, just let me manage my playlists on my cell phone, I don't have a computer. Now days we deal with hundreds of musics, so it's made very time demanding and unpleasent to make satisfing playlists, even to add an album that I liked to my liked songs I have to do it one by one, and, back on 2015 we are able to tap-hold an album and there were a "add to playlist" and "add to liked songs" option on the pop up, so it's almost like u guys don't want us to be able to do it now days, what's the deal?
slightthought

I can’t believe Spotify is missing a feature that any barebones music app has. It’s a very frustrating user experience to have to open up a menu (which isn’t the fastest thing to do, either) and scroll for each song you want to apply an action to. 

Yar_Ilich

Seriously? This suggestion has been around since 2014 and it is still a "Good Idea"? This is basic stuff any mobile application should have. With lack of this, dysfunctional search in library and some songs being unavailable for me I feel like I'm being had. And I'm paying for Premium! Could anyone advise a more technologically mature mobile app where I can pay for music? Considering going back to stock music player and piracy. 

Kierstengrace2010

AGREED!!!! This would be so useful!

Techfreak243

I so want this on mobile as I will usually make the playlists on mobile and want to be able to just select multiple songs at once and not have to go on my computer just to do that. We need feature parity with the desktop app and mobile app

knslade3

1 : Clear all songs/clear playlist button.

2 : select multiple option.

Seems like such a critical flaw for such a keystone app.

AIDEN000

I suffer from an incredibly long and messy playlist and find myself spending way too long trying to split them into different playlists. Solution? I think it would be perfect if we had a selector tool that can select multiple songs at once from any playlist/album so we can move them to another playlist. Thank you.

plezoxm

It would be useful to bulk select songs from your favourites and perform actions like add to playlist or remove.