Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Add / Delete multiple Songs at once

I would like to have a checkbox system for adding/deleting multiple songs at once. It is very time consuming to do them individually.

Updated on 2018-09-17

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We're keeping this marked as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.

Thanks!

Comments
tash6

Agree! It was very frustrating when this functionality was removed from the desktop app.

Music1232

YES! This is exactly the post I was looking for. If this feature was added, it would make it so much more convenient for Spotify users to continously update their playlists that they've created. This is the most significant area of improvement that Spotify could make for it's users. Please consider this! Thank you!

Fszcze
This idea has been around for years. They won’t do it 😞
Bplence1189

Need to be able to add multiple songs from one playlist to another! And add a single song to MULTIPLE playlists!!! We NEED THIS ASAP

pedrowsaffa

Considering that I am no longer able to delete a single download, what would be amazing is: have the check boxes with 2 buttons

1. Delete from library

2. Remove downloads

When I unlike a song, that doesn't mean that I want the download removed and when I remove a download it doesn't mean that I don't like the song; I just need space on my device

bonmot09
We feel your pain! Is anyone at #Spotify listening to these posts ?
LadyImm

I'd also like to see a Compilation grab feature. I want to be able to manipulate my entire library quickly  by seeing all its contents at once. <- currently not available at all unless you take the time to 'heart' every single song you like or listen to.   I also do NOT want this to affect the discover weekly algorithm, please.

jorikvandeven

I really want this to happen. I've been struggeling with this for so long.

Please make this possible!

mike0555

agree! I need this!

schapman-7

Just the ability to swipe a song to get rid of it in a playlist without the irredeemably laborious method of edit and manually scrolling to find the song would be life changing. Whoever signed off on that as user friendly should have been fired.